Legal notice and conditions of use of the web
The mere access to this website does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- OWNER OF THE WEB
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided about the owner of this website:
- Owner of the Web : FORMENTERA MOTOR, S.L. (hereinafter FORMOTOR)
- Registered office : La Savina, 07870 Formentera (Balearic Islands), Spain
- I.F. B07609951
- Registration data : Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Eivissa, Volume 22, Book 22, Section 8, Folio 171, Sheet IB-1035, Entry 2.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are made available to users to direct their requests, questions or claims:
- Web contact form
- La Savina Office – 0034 971 32 29 29
- Es Caló Office – 0034 971 32 70 48
- Garage – 0034 971 32 22 42
- Fax – 0034 971 32 27 52
- Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- Introduction. FORMOTOR offers vehicle rental services on this website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before starting your navigation.
- Obligations of the Users. Users agree to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in such a way that they do not harm the rights or interests of FORMOTOR or third parties . By way of example and in no way limiting or excluding, the User also agrees to:
- Not to engage in illegal activities or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in a way that misleads the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or attempt against human or minors’ rights;
- Not to carry out actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of FORMOTOR or of third parties;
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of FORMOTOR , its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Not to delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of this website
- Exclusion of liability. This website is provided “as is” and its use is carried out at the User’s own risk, therefore, neither FORMOTOR, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be responsible for damages, of any nature, direct or not, arising from the use of the Web, expressly excluding FORMOTOR, to the full extent provided by Law, any type of warranties, whether express or implied.
FORMOTOR does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
FORMOTOR is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the control of the aforementioned entity; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of the Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, FORMOTOR will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Nor will it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Web, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Web provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. FORMOTOR does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
- External links. In no case FORMOTOR will assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. FORMOTOR reserves the right to deny access to the Web, as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts of those Users who breach these conditions; in the event of unforeseen technical or security problems; account inactivity for a significant time; or in compliance with a requirement and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of FORMOTOR and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
- Blog, forums and publication of comments. The use of the participatory functionalities that are made available on the Web will be carried out under the responsibility of the Users. In accordance with the provisions of Art. 16.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, FORMOTOR is not responsible for the information stored At the request of the users and in particular regarding the opinions expressed, nor the accuracy, quality, reliability and correctness of the information that users incorporate. FORMOTOR reserves the right to withdraw or not publish all those comments and contributions that violate these conditions of use and especially those that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in your opinion, are not appropriate.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the content provided by the Users themselves or over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements in it. Contents (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, etc.) are owned by FORMOTOR , to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form, and, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of FORMOTOR strong> or, where appropriate, of the third parties that hold the intellectual property rights or copyright over the affected content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal use. and private. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorization of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this website or service but do not reproduce its contents and services.
- Nullity of the clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared void, it will only affect said provision or that part that has been so declared, the conditions subsisting in everything else and having such provision, or the affected party , by not putting.
- Acceptance. Access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, this website will be governed by Spanish law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules and any controversy that could derive from its use or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals attending to the domicile of the owner of the Web, the users expressly renouncing to their own jurisdiction if they had it.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event= main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – December 2017