This year, summer holidays are more than desired and you deserve them even more than ever. You’re yearning to travel and there are so many places you haven’t been able to go in the last year that the list is overflowing. But there is a place you can’t cross off because it will take away all your longings at once: Holidays in Formentera.
Why choose your holidays in Formentera?
- It is the perfect place whether you want a longer trip or a short few day’s getaway.
- It has incredible beaches that have nothing to envy to those of more distant destinations. Ses Illetes has been repeatedly considered one of the best in Spain, Europe, and the world, and it is true, trust us.
- It is a perfect destination to live different experiences according to your tastes: adventure, sport, relaxation, or fun are guaranteed.
- It has many places to discover, especially its charming towns, the lighthouses, the mills, the natural park or the hiking trails.
- There are many plans to choose from, going to a different beach every day, going on excursions, tasting the local cuisine, visiting the markets, and meeting their artisans, visiting art and photography exhibitions or enjoying good music in the open air.
- It is the ideal destination to soak up nature, breathe fresh air, admire an incredible starry sky, enjoy the most beautiful sunsets, surround yourself with a turquoise colour that always makes hearts sing, disconnect from the world and feel that you are really on holidays in Formentera.
Everything will be easier renting a vehicle to tour the island and get you from one place to another at your wish. At Formotor we are looking forward to receiving you, our fleet is at your disposal, you can choose between different types of vehicle depending on who you are traveling with and your needs. You can also enjoy a special discount booking in advance on our website and inserting the code FORYOU in the reservations section.
Our office is at the port so your vehicle can be waiting for you as soon as you get off the ferry, and we will tell you everything you need to know about our island. We can recommend places that you are a must-see, restaurants to enjoy a good meal, where to find out about events, concerts or exhibitions, market days and much more.