Now, more than ever, going on a getaway for a few days to our little island feels great. Formentera in autumn is the perfect place to enjoy the beach, explore the island and relax in peace.
If you are one of those who think that this is not the season to neither sunbathe nor swim in the sea (although autumns in Formentera may give you the perfect days to do just that).
Autumn proposals in Formentera:
- Routes, on foot or bicycle, are good alternatives to discover every corner, do a little exercise and breathe lots of fresh air.
- Taste typical dishes. You never really get to know a place unless you try its typical cuisine. When you come to pick up your vehicle we can recommend the best places.
- Tour the island from the port of La Savina (which connects us with Ibiza) to Cap de Barbaria, a lighthouse with impressive cliffs. You can do it by car, motorcycle, bicycle or even walking or running, for these last three options there are 32 green routes that allow you to enjoy the landscape in a different way.
- Visit the villages. Mandatory stops at: Sant Francesc, take a walk through the church square surrounded by white houses and shops and visit the Ethnographic museum and the Sa Miranda flour mills. The fishing village of Es Caló with its mythical piers and sandy beaches, Ses Platgetes. And La Mola, on your way there you will enjoy wonderful panoramic views of all the island.
- Visit all the beaches. Take a map and whichever you choose you’re sure to love it. Not to be missed are Cala Saona, Es Pujols (north) or Es Migjorn (south).
- Visit the natural park of Ses Salines. Route 2 of the green routes is the best way to get to know the area, including the Estany Pudent, el camí des Brolls and Ses Illetes (one of the best beaches in the world). The entire area stands out for its abundant vegetation and its great variety of species of migratory birds, together with its history of salt activity.
Do you want to get lost a few days in our paradise?
We are open all year round. Book your vehicle on our website www.formotor.com and visit our social networks to see if there are any active codes to benefit from special discounts.